Welcome to the Quality wiki!
This Group consists of developers dedicated to assuring the quality of OpenJDK Projects.
We all want the Java platform to be robust, performant, stable, and high quality.
The Quality Group & the Adoption Group are promoting the testing of Free Open Source Software (FOSS) projects with OpenJDK builds,
You can join in the discussions and activities of this group in the following ways:
- Quaility-discuss - mailing list
- Quality Outreach page
- To have your library etc added to the list of Projects Testing Early Access builds of the JDK
- send an email to the Quaility-discuss - mailing list, include
- Project name
- Project Contact
- Actively Tested on: JDK version
- Previously tested on and actively using features from JDK version
- Quality Group
- Mailing list: quality-discuss
- The Quality Outreach page lists Open Source Projects involved in testing Early Access builds of the latest JDKs
- Tutorials and Presentations