Git source repository: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk17u
[Outstanding requests] [All Requests] [All Approvals]
Welcome to OpenJDK 17 Updates!
OpenJDK 17 updates are part of the JDK updates project of the OpenJDK. Rob McKenna serves as the Project Lead. The list of Reviewers, Committers, and Authors can be found in the jdk updates section of the OpenJDK Census.
jdk17u: Repository used for Rampdown of JDK 17 Update releases. Pushes only during 4-weeks rampdown period after jdk17u-critical-yes approval. Check here for clearance.
- Friday, December 17 2021: jdk17u-dev repo open (no tag this time!)
- Tuesday, February 8 2022: First merge from jdk17u-dev to jdk17u (tag: 17.0.3+1) (Delayed according to original plan to align with 11.0.15.)
- Tuesday, March 1 30 2022: Rampdown; last merge from jdk17u-dev to jdk17u
- Tuesday, March 29 2022: Last tag before code freeze
- Tuesday, April 19 2022 GA; OpenJDK 17.0.3 released (tag: jdk-17.0.3-ga)