Welcome to the JDK 7u Project!
The goal of this Project is to develop updates to JDK 7.
This Project is sponsored by the Build Group.
The Project's primary mailing list is jdk7u-dev.
The initial Project proposal in June 2011 was accompanied by a Q&A.
- Ground Rules
- Repository Management
- Bulk Changes
- Public Code Review
- Phase2 Integration Process
- Proposing critical 7u fixes for CPU releases
- Dalibor Topić serves as the Project Lead.
- The list of Reviewers, Committers, and Authors can be found in the jdk7u entry of the OpenJDK Census.
- Dalibor TopićThere are currently no active maintainers.
Work on 7u80 has completed.
The jdk7u-dev forest for ongoing development can be cloned using this command:
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u-dev ; cd jdk7u-dev ; sh get_source.sh .
The corresponding master forest jdk7u can be cloned using this command:
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u ; cd jdk7u ; sh get_source.sh .
The source code for the last release, 7u80, is available by cloning the jdk7u master forest : http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u/. The final build of that release was tagged as
- JDK 7u Project
- Mailing list: jdk7u-dev