|Technology||Where to Get It|
|Ant version 1.8 or later||http://ant.apache.org/|
|JDK version 78.0||http://javawww.sunoracle.com/j2se/1.7.0/|
Checking out the source
The JCov tool repository is located on OpenJDK servers, in the CodeTools Project. It is stored in mercurial vcs, and can be uploaded from mercurial via the following command:
- Set up and configure the JDK 7.0.
- Download and install the JDKs.
- Set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to point to the JDK 78.0.
- Set up and configure the Ant software.
- Download and install the Ant software.
- Set your execution path so that it contains the
antcommand. For example: ANT-dist-path
asmtools/buildthe current directory.
- Execute the