Welcome to the JDK 7u Project!
This Project is sponsored by the Build Group.
The Project's primary mailing list is jdk7u-dev.
- Ground Rules
- Repository Management
- Bulk Changes
- Public Code Review
- Phase2 Integration Process
- Proposing critical 7u fixes for CPU releases
- Dalibor Topić serves as the Project Lead.
- Edvard Wendelin serves as the Technical Lead.
- The list of Reviewers, Committers, and Authors can be found in the jdk7u entry of the OpenJDK Census.
The jdk7u-dev forest for ongoing development can be cloned using this command:
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u-dev ; cd jdk7u-dev ; sh get_source.sh .
The corresponding master forest jdk7u can be cloned using this command:
hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u ; cd jdk7u ; sh get_source.sh .
The source code for the last release, 7u80, is available by cloning the jdk7u master forest : http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u/. The final build of that release was tagged as